Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This is heart-rending and pitiful (I know these words don't do justice to what you are about to read and see!)




...This is how she looked when she breathed her last

The other day I received a heart-rending email from a friend of mine. The story encapsulated in the mail is so touching that I've decided to post it here for your 'perusal'.
(The photo is a 'disturbing' one)

Here it is as sent to me by this friend of mine.

In Reference to the girl who infested over 124 masculines, I have the details from her for you to read through and know what happened thereafter and actually how she really looked when life was still available.

START!!

READ THIS......



RUINED LIVES

When I joined Moi University in September 2001, I promised myself "That it's in Moi University I got it and it's here I will leave it". I have indeed lived to keep my promise.

I was in Form Three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a form three girl would want to hear. In my innocence, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him, consequently, I lost my virginity to him.

After his placement, he reported to college for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, (I've even lost count of the number of times I visited him). He was my first and only love and therefore hang on every word he told me.

My boy friend later graduated and we lost contact until last month (March) when his sister told me about his whereabouts (details of this later).

Before registration in the Faculty of Law, in PSSP, I went for medical tests as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV test, which unfortunately turned out to be +ve. It then dawned on me that I had traded the rest of my life for a university student who had deliberately and intentionally preyed on my innocence.

My first impulse was to take my life, counseling sessions did not mean much to me and I quickly walked out of the session. I however did not confide my status to anyone until today.

The following day I went to a different Health facility and the results were still +ve. Therefore there was no doubt that I had been infected by this teacher-student. Since as the sister said, he had passed away after 6 months of being bed-ridden, besides, I had never had any other sexual relationship with anybody – No blood transfusion and the last time I used a syringe was in 1989.

Now, since whoever infected me did not mind about my life, I will also infect as many as possible as long as there are university guys oblivious of my status.

So guys, anyone of you out there who may have crossed my "path" should count himself unlucky and should quickly place an order for ARVs supply before it's too late!

I decided to spread the virus indiscriminately in the Campus, (and have no apologies), because it's here I got it and I intend to leave it here.

I've a well-documented report of all those guys who "crossed my path" since I joined this college. I will be posting their full names and registration numbers on the Students' Notice Board after the end of Sem. II Exams (August).

So far, I've had 124 students, yes one hundred and twenty four. Out of these, only 6, yes six used a condom.

I still reiterate the fact that I owe nobody an apology and am still on a spreading spree till August.

Otherwise, I wish you success in your end of First Semester exams as you wait for your slow and sure DEATH.

N.P.

( Guys pliz take care. You've got only one life and it's the most precious thing you've got!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture was plucked from somewhere and isnt that of the girl in the story!That body is so dessicated and decomposed but that is a good story to warn people not to sleep around!

Half 'n' half said...

This is truly truly touching. I hope everyone who reads this takes a lesson from it. Did she not have any friends who got concerned about her sleeping around? Please let us all watch out for our friends.

Anonymous said...

This is very scarering story which challenges every one of us to be very careful about sex.The truth is that, any sex that is done out of mariage is contrary to the plan of God to man.This is the result-DEATH!

Anonymous said...

This is very scarering story which challenges every one of us to be very careful about sex.The truth is that, any sex that is done out of mariage is contrary to the plan of God to man.This is the result-DEATH!

Anonymous said...

Indeed the fruit of sin is death!! Lets all be careful for the temporary pleasures of this world are just but a bait to our destruction. Only God can help us, cling to Him!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin