Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Does Racism play a major role?

Don't get surprised because of the post title. The issue that we are going to discuss here is Racism in name of color difference among the people. Our body color is the natural one, I don't know why people fight based on color differences. What's the need for it? I am not interested to point out the country names here. By reading this post itself each and every one will realize the main thing inside this post. Even animals are not seeing these kind of differences between them, then why should we?

>>>>>>> We are far more better than you

We should learn from you <<<<<<<




Do we have sixth sense?

I think these things are happening because of our sixth sense. Is it?

I'm Black, I'm White, I'm Brown - So what?

Kindly pen down your views about racism and also try to share the information regarding this, about the things that you have experienced so far in your life time (as far as racism is concerned)..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin