Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Africans, Let Not Your Greed For Money Make You a Victim of Such a Scam

I found this e-mail in my inbox. Most people have fallen for such internet scams. Please, don't be one of them. Think twice before you engage in any internet business or transaction: You just might be hoodwinked.

Dear Beloved,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of
state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal
research,
and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details
when
you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant
visit
the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose
name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you can
receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I
will
need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence
communication.

Sincerely Yours.
Hajia Mariam.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin