Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The four-letter Word

The other day I told my friends that my wife had told me the four-letter word. I was very angry (or so I seemed). The look on my face made my friends to start shooting off at the mouth. When they asked me what I had done about it, I said that I had just looked on, amused.

“How dare you stomach such a woman If I were the one on the receiving end of the four-letter word, I would be in prison right now for murdering someone,” one of them told me.

Another one looked at me, and, with all the vehemence he could muster, said:

“I never knew I had a sissy for a friend. How dare you allow your wife to use the four-letter word – directed at you – to say the very least. You must show yourself a man and kick that woman out of your house.”

They ranted on until they were jaded to the bone, literally. I looked on silently and shook my head slowly as if considering all they were advising me.

I had to cut them short, for I was running late. I told them to calm down.

“Does any of you know what my wife told me? None of you asked me what she told me. My wife is a very loving woman and she always wishes the best for me,” I told them.

“She said ‘I love you’. Love is a four-letter word, is it not?”

Check out Bold statements of Yore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pathetic. you have disgusting, dirty-minded friends. i feel sorry for their wives.

Anonymous said...

Info

Blog Widget by LinkWithin