Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Monday, August 04, 2008

Discrimination!!!!

: Are they discriminated so much by

In India one of the main problem is female discrimination by men or by society. Here the society will always points out the women in any cases, reagrdless of whether there is actually a fault on them or not. If men do any thing wrong means then no one will oppose it, at the same time if women did the same thing means then this f****g society will start to target them. This socitey will always give priority to men than to women. I posted this post here becasue of the things that i saw recently here. I hope that you all got my point and the main subject of this post. I don't know whether it's happening only in India or every where. Why this society fully supports men even at the times they are doing mistakes. I want my fellow bloggers, especially my fellow foreign boggers to share about the thing what actually happens in their country in this kind of issue.


Why women should get discriminated from this society?


Women, are they weaker section compared to men?


In your country, are they both having same priority?


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin