Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Monday, August 11, 2008

No respect for any one....

Now a days the meaning for the sentence "Give respect to others" is not in any ones mind. No one is respecting the other people and every one forget that word Respect. Due to the change in life style, habits and so on many are not giving importance for that main thing. It's really lacking in many parts of this world. I don't know what's the exact reason for this change. many have forget that respecting others is the main thing that we all should follow in our life time, that's the problem here. I hope that here after every thing will get change and I am hoping for the best. Just leave about all others, but I want my fellow bloggers to behave in a right manner with every one. So be like that......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin