Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bye Bye Rachel!!!

This post is dedicated to Rachel. She is our class mate. Some of my college friends came to my home and spent a nice time with my family. It's really an unforgettable day for us. I must be thankful to each and every one. We enjoyed each and every second today (13/08/2008). I hope that a day like this will come again in our lifetime. Rachel is leaving to Canada, so this is just a Farewell to her. I pray to God that every thing will become fine for her. This post is purely dedicated to her. We really had a nice lunch today, in which the Bill came around 1200/=. Rachel itself ate for around 500!!!!!!!! Any way Canada be alert, there may be a chance for food deficiency after her arrival.

All the Best My Sweet!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin