Ritch's Search Box

Custom Search

Ritch's Search results

Thursday, August 14, 2008

World : Bribe for everything....... When will this change?



Here I am going to discuss a much-needed topic for today’s society. I am straight away entering into the subject. The first thing is in my country(India), bribe was spread all over the country. From all the government offices to small sectors it was there. It’s hard to get a job finished from government offices without bribe. Here I will list out some of the worst things in my country,

i.) Accepting bribes in Govt. hospitals for doing Pregnancy and other Critical Operations.
ii.) Accepting bribes at traffic signals and leaving all the culprits.
iii.) Accepting bribes in all the Govt. offices to get a job done.
iv.) To give a College/University seat accepting bribes.
v.) For getting license, passport etc, accepting bribes.

And so on…………………………… This post is not enough to list out all the things here. Here I listed out 0.1%. Still lot more there.

I don’t know whether these things are happening only in our country or all over the world. You people just share your views here about this and answer this question.

Who is responsible for this?

a.) Public who are ready to give bribe.

b.) People who are asking bribes for everything.


When this will change?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin